Shuliy Delivers Two Hardwood Charcoal Machines to Somalia
Shuliy has successfully delivered two hardwood charcoal machines to Somalia, providing the client with a cost-effective solution that meets their production requirements. The machines have been installed and are currently operating without any issues, exceeding the client’s expectations. Shuliy’s commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has once again been demonstrated, further strengthening their position in the global market.
Customer profile for hardwood charcoal machines
The client, based in Somalia, intended to purchase charcoal production equipment made from hardwood. The desired daily production capacity was 10 tons.
After a comprehensive evaluation of the client’s needs, Shuliy provided two processing options: a continuous charcoal kiln with a capacity of 1 ton per hour, which could meet the client’s requirements by operating 10 hours per day, and three vertical hardwood charcoal machines with a daily output of approximately 10 tons.
The client ultimately selected the latter option due to its lower cost and better fit within their budget. However, due to transportation constraints, the client opted to purchase two charcoal kilns with a daily output of approximately 5-6 tons. Shuliy promptly arranged shipment for the machines to Somalia as scheduled.
The client has now received the machines and followed the online instructions provided by Shuliy for installation and commissioning.
Key points about the order for Somalia
- The client required a charcoal production solution with a daily capacity of 10 tons.
- Shuliy provided two processing options: a continuous charcoal kiln and three vertical hardwood charcoal machines.
- The client opted for two vertical hardwood charcoal machines due to their lower cost and better fit within their budget.
- Shuliy arranged prompt shipment and provided online guidance for installation and commissioning.
- The client is now operating the machines successfully, achieving their desired production capacity.